Thursday, March 5, 2009

Today I went with Derek to the Orthopedic Surgeon to fill out all the paperwork. He is right handed and its the right arm. It's his elbow that has a fracture. Ouch! His rotater head? I think that is what the dr. said. Very weird though, no cast, he wants him to move his elbow or it will set up and then there will be real problems. It was funny, Monday Derek called me to ask me if I would make him an appointment with the Orthopedic Surgeon so I did. The receptionist asked me, has he seen his pediatrician yet? I said, Oh no he is 27 years old I am just helping him out. This is Derek's second broken bone. When he was 2 years old he fell out of our Jeep (it was parked) It was so nasty, when they took his cast off it was full of grass because he wouldn't stay out of the irrigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment