Friday, April 24, 2009

Courtney's Bear

Courtney came over today to spend the night. I took her to the library and then she got to go to the BIG park (is what she calls it) in our neighborhood so she had a long day, and was very tired. So night time comes and she realizes she doesn't have her BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! What a DILEMA!!! I say to her Courtney go pick out one of grandmas bears and you can sleep with him. She says, NO, your bears don't smell dirty like my bear and your bears don't have wings. We went through this ordeal for about an hour before we called Derek and said, come and get her! When her bear got so discusting about a year and a half ago they bought her the exact same bear but she will not have one thing to do with it because it doesn't SMELL right! We have had to trim her bears wings because he is so worn out but he is the best bear in the world to her. Thats OK I will get to sleep in later tomorrow morning! Unless I have nightmares about smelly bears.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! When my daughter Kayci was little she had a Bee (blanket) that she had to take everywhere. After I washed it I always had to put a chocolate syrup stain on it so it would "smell right"
    Denise

    ReplyDelete