Thursday, May 28, 2009

Courtney keeps me laughing


Derek asked me to watch Courtney today for a couple of hours, so on our way home Courtney said, grandma will you draw me a mermaid and cut it out for me so I can color her? And then she said, do you know how to draw Prince Eric so I can color him too? I said sure so when we got home I drew Prince Eric and asked her if that was a good drawing of him and she said YES! So I drew a picture of her mermaid, Ariel of course, and I asked her, does this look like a mermaid? She said, well, not really grandma but thats ok! I think I got an F in art and I am not kidding!

4 comments:

  1. You draw like me! I think they're cute! I love your blog Kathy, your grandaughters are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We have a lot of fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny. I will draw for Canon at his request, and he will say "No, draw a BIKE." Even though that is what I just TRIED to draw. At least Courtney is nice about it :-)

    ReplyDelete