Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jessica is pregnant, I wonder if "it" will look anything like Carlee, she was a doll!


Almost everyone already knows that Jessica is pregnant, but I just wanted to say a few things because this blog is pretty much my journal. I am so happy for her and Tommy. Carlee will be 2 the month the baby is due to arrive. Oh what will it be a boy or a girl? We don't care as long as its healthy! There is nothing more special than your only daughter having a baby. Jessica is such a good mommy to Carlee, she is so patient with her, Carlee is a very good girl. Even though she thinks her bedtime is 11:00PM. Carlee loves to dance to Mamma Mia with any one that will dance with her, especially Papa. I am already thinking ahead. I have to be at the hospital when she is having their new bundle of joy. I am over protective of Jessica probably because she is my only girl. I am already so excited and we still have at least 8 months to go. Jessica did so well with Carlee, never got real sick would just say I'm just feeling kinda blah, that lasted about 3 months. So we will see what this pregnancey brings, if she gets sicker I will have a feeling that it is a boy. Her back hurt her alot for several months so I am hoping that won't happen again. The pain went away the moment Carlee was born. She was putting pressure on something that didn't feel good to Jessica. Congratulations Jessica and Tommy I am so happy for you. I love you so much!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Grandma! And also to Jessica & Tommy.

    ReplyDelete