Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lee I am really missing you today. I love you! I just read Jessica's blog it made me cry she is so sweet! You were so good to me and my kids. I know I was the love of your life and you made me feel that way. I miss you calling me Kid and saying I love you babe. I know you are ok,it must be beautiful in heaven. Carlee still calls out for you. Courtney says she misses you as we all do. The kids are taking good care of me as is the church. I love them so much. You were a good man. I have started dating but the touch is not the same as yours. We had our hard times but I still love you for the good man that you are. You were the best grandpa ever!!!!! I know you must miss it. You were so excited for Jessica's baby boy to join our family. I am sure you are getting to know him before we are. I will give him extra hugs from you. I dance with Carlee she loves it so much, since you are not here to dance with her. I tell the girls how much you loved them. Thank you for helping me raise my kids. I appreciate you so much. You were a good dad to them. I am so sorry you had to pass away way before you wanted to at least you got your wish and passed in your sleep. The last words you said to me were so sweet, you told me that you were going to be ok, and I know you are!! I miss you! Love you, Kathy

2 comments:

  1. That was really sween Kathy! even though I didn't know him, you sound like you had the best relationship! You are in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete