Sunday, March 18, 2012

Our day has finally come


On March 31st Jack and I are going to get married. We are so excited to finally be married and to be together every day! We are so in love and are so happy to start our adventure. Our BIG honeymoon is in December. We are going to Maui for a week. Jacks best friends Joe and Sherry Farnsworth have a time share and have asked us to go with them. They are so generous and such wonderful people. For our wedding gift they are paying for our flight to Maui. Oh my goodness! I couldn't believe it when they told us that. How fun!! Jack has sold his house so its been a crazy week packing and having a garage sale. He had about 50 people at his garage sale when it started at 8:00. He sold almost everything. As soon as he finished up for the day it rained and then it snowed through the night, what wonderful timing. Everything is just falling into place. I cannot wait to put his ring on his finger and call him mine! He is just so cute to me!!! I love his personality, kindness and loyalty. He even helps me in the kitchen! I am so thankful that I met him. We met February 26th 2011, its been a wonderful year. I am ready to be Kathy Grimm. I love you Jack Grimm, you make me happy.

1 comment: