Saturday, May 5, 2012

Our Garage

Back in January when Jack and I were dating he started building a garage onto my house. We knew we wanted to get married but he needed to sell his home first. I had no garage and he had a huge garage full of camping stuff, quads, a camper and other misc things so we needed some space. It has been so much fun planning and building our garage. It is going to be a wonderful garage, its going to be a pretty garage, if garages can be pretty. Haha. Its about 1100 sq feet. with a lot of storage and shelving. We love it!! Jack and Nathan have spent numerous hours working on it. Joe,Josh, Bruce Mcleland, Tommy, Jarrad and Mike Abegg have also helped, we appreciate everyones help so much. It has all gone so smoothly. Our whole dating experience, wedding and building our garage have all gone so smooth. We know our marriage was meant to be. We like the same things. When we pick out things for the garage we both like the same things, its been very joyful. I do what I can to help and keep him fed. He likes my cooking, he makes me feel good, everytime I cook him a dinner that he really enjoys he will say to me, "You are a good wife". I try hard to be a good wife to him, he is a good husband to me. He works such long hours out in the garage and comes in just exhausted. There is so much to building something, there is always something you need from Home Depot or Lowes. I love watching him work, he is so fast at what he does and makes everything look so nice. I am so excited to be totally done with it, Its going to be beautiful! But done with the garage means he has to go to work. Darn! I will miss him, I go out and hang out with him a lot and clean up and vacumm and take him refreshing beverages as he puts it. I am happy, we are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment