Thursday, June 16, 2011

Camping in the Sedona Pines






This last Sunday through Tuesday Jack,DeAnna,Josh,Lexi,Hailey,Joe,Sherry,Scott,Anna Marie and I went camping in Sedona at Spring Cave campground in the beautiful Sedona pines. We had a great time. It was so relaxing, I have never been one to go camping but I really enjoyed myself. Having all the correct equipment makes for an enjoyable time. Joe made us cinnamon rolls and cherry cobbler in his dutch oven, it was so good! We had the best smores, melting the hersheys bar is the answer to a wonderful smore! YUM!! Sounds like all we did was eat sweets. We grilled hamburgers, hotdogs and chicken but I think the desserts were the biggest hit! I loved laying on the cot out under the cool pines as we all visited with one another. Taking a nap in the camper with the windows open, oh my goodness, a little heaven on earth! I got cold the first night so the next night we set the heater to go on a little more often. I went the whole time without a shower! WOW! Not like me at all!! Baby wipes, I love you! We took bikes, Anna took a hard fall on Monday afternoon, her and Scott had to go home early. She was a mess and was in so much pain. She went to urgent care, she had a broken elbow, a chipped eye socket and a sprained foot. Her face was so torn up, and several wounds to her body. Some young boys found her and ran to our campsite. All the men ran to her aid. Other than that bad accident we all had a good time together. Josh and DeAnna went to Dairy Queen and brought us all back a tasty treat. I really enjoyed my time with Jack, I adore this man!! He makes me laugh and is so good to me. We love being together. I have to go home on Saturday, I don't like leaving Jack but at the same time I miss my family, I will be so happy when we can all be together some day. Right now I am sitting in his garage with everyone while Jack and Josh work on their man stuff. :-) It is beautiful up here in Prescott, It is 72 degrees on June 16th. NICE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment