Wednesday, June 22, 2011


On June 10th 2011 We had out 3rd annual girls trip to the cabin in Prescott Arizona. We had a small group of just 5 this year. With camp and vacations happening at the same time it made for a smaller group. We still had a lot of fun with each other. We ate every meal out except for breakfasts. As usual we had fits turning on the cabins water but I think I will acutally remember how to do it next time, well, I will know how to tell someone how to do it! There are spiders and bugs under that cabin! ;-) On Saturday Shelley, Cammi, Bethany, Jessica and I went to Wild Flower for lunch and then to Joanns to find material to decorate Jessicas babies nursery. Jessica bought some really cute material. Bethany and Cammi are going to help Jessica with her nursery. They are such great cousins to each other, I love it!! We all had a fun day together. We had dinner at Texas Road house where this picture was taken. What cute girls! Afterwards we went to Target, I bought the movie Just Go With It, that is the very first movie that Jack and I saw on our very first date. We finished the evening with a trip to Jacks house so Shelley, Bethany and Cammi could see where he lives. We thought about doing a TP job to his house and truck but I guess he read our minds and said now No TPing my house girls! It was a fun weekend. I cannot wait for next years girls weekend. I wonder if I will be married by then? HMMM!! I think I will be, I love that man and guess what! He loves me too!! What a lucky girl I am! And he is a lucky man because I have a lot of love to give. He is such a handsome man I am proud to call him mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment