Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I am so Thankful for my blessings



Tonight mostly for myself I want to write some things that I am thankful for. I will start out with my oldest son Jarrad. Jarrad makes me so proud. He is always so concerned for my welfare. He has taken on a big role since Lee has passed away. I love him so much and I am so thankful for him. I love Pauline his wife and their 2 daughters. Jarrad has taken up shooting and he competes. He won first place this weekend shooting 500 yards. He got a new gun recently and is so proud of it and it makes my heart happy to see him get so much joy out of shooting and doing so well in his compititions. He has always done well in his compititions and has taken first place before but taking first place with his brand new gun was so exciting! He had a group of men ask him to be on their team shooting 1000 yards. I hope he does it, he will be great. He is such a good provider,husband and father to his family.

Nathan,is my second oldest son. I am proud of him. He always works so hard at every thing he does to make it just right! He loves to give me a hard time and it makes me laugh I am sure that is why he continues to always give me a hard time. Nathan is here with me taking care of our home, giving me less to worry about and I am very thankful for that. This property is very over whelming to me. It is A LOT of work! I love him so much and am thankful for him.

Derek is my youngest son. He lives in California now. I miss him and his family so much. Derek is a Mr. Mom and is proud of it!! I am proud of him. His daughters adore him as he is there for their every need. He loves his girls so much and is very protective over them. Courtney is a wonderful reader. She is in 2nd grade now and reads chapter books. Derek worked very hard with her when she was in Kindergarten with her phonograms and it shows. He is a heavy equipment operator but stays home with the girls as he knows its best for their welfare. Lindsey is blessed with a great CPA job that allows for him to get to stay at home with the girls. I am proud of him for making that decision, I am sure at times he may feel its not "manly" to be at home but he does his job 200%. I love him and am so thankful for him and his family.

Next is my precious and baby of the family Jessica. I love her so much! She is such a joy to me. Jessica and her family have been through so much with the loss of our sweet Caden. I am so proud of Jessica for working so hard to overcome the trials in her life. She is such a great example to me. We have so much fun together. It doesn't take much to get us to laugh together, and I LOVE it!! Carlee is such a joy and always has something to say and do that makes us laugh. Sweet Bryson will be 4 months old in 4 days. Today Bryson is the same age that Caden was the day he passed away. We miss Caden so much but know we will be with him again. Caden had just started grabbing at faces, especially Tommys face and glasses. Bryson has just the last couple of weeks started to try and hold things and it reminds me of our baby Caden. I am sure they were best buds in heaven. Jessica will always hold a special place in my heart as she is my only daughter. I have always wished I could have had a sister for her but she loves her brothers and they have a good time together. I am so thankful for her!

I am thankful for all of my family I love each and everyone of them so much, they have helped me so much through my life.

I am thankful for Jack. One day this year I will become his wife and I am so excited to think that he will be my husband!! We have so much fun together. We can be goofy together and I love it! We make each other laugh. We have both gone through a lot and are excited to start out new, making a new life together. He hasn't technically purposed to me yet. But I know it will happen eventully, we have some things that have to be taken care of before we feel secure in marrying. We love each other so much and are so thankful for each other. Jack treats me so well and help with the dishes! ;-) He is building a garage onto my house for us. It has been a lot of work on his behalf and still has a lot more to do but it has been so much fun making plans together. We love talking about our future. A simple future, sitting on our back porch drinking a cold refreshing beverage as he puts it. He makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment