Sunday, February 12, 2012

Jack wasn't suppose to come to the valley this weekend. I texted him on Wednesday saying, I sure wish I had a date for the Stake Valentines Dance. He sure is sweet and thoughtful, he came. Jessica and Tommy took us to Texas Road House Friday Night, it was really good. And then we went to the dance... Dance? What dance? We were very disapointed. Not a good turnout so we went home. Saturday we went to Carlee's 4th birthday party. Jessica attempted to help the girls play musical chairs. The birthday girl was unhappy, she cried, so musical chairs was canceled. She was a happy girl once the cake and icecream was served. She was so cute opening her gifts.
She stood in front of me with each gift with a silly smile so that I could take her picture. Tricias car was stolen yesterday, not a good day for her. That evening Jack and I met up with Tricia, Mark and Melody at Coopertown, downtown for dinner. It was an interesting place. The workers all have Alice cooper eyes. BLACK. Afterwards the kids went to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. I came up to Prescott with Jack. At 4:00 we will meet at his Stake building, there will be some big changes today, the wards boundries are changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment