Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter






I went to the Easter Pagent with Jack and his daughters,it was an enjoyable evening. Afterwards we had dinner at Applebees. Kareokee at 24th Street and Baseline at 11:00 at night, we had some good laughs. The next day was Easter so we all went to church together. After church all of Jacks kids and my kids came over to my house for our Easter lunch. Everyone met each other, it was great! My kids like Jack and his kids like me. But whats not to like about Jack, what a fun, great man he is!! We had a Easter egg hunt for the kids and Jack set up his tent for the girls to play in. What a hit! I make a birthday Cake for Jessica and Tricia. Jessica turned 26 on April 23rd and Tricha turned 24 on the 22nd. So they blew out the candles ( that wouldn't stay lit) together. We pretended for a cute picture! The day was a total success as we all had a lot of fun together. Jack showed us all how Roxy (DeAnnas dog) was probably walking around at home in Prescott because they were not home to let her out to go potty, pretty funny stuff Jack! Such a comedian! And a cute one at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment