Thursday, April 28, 2011

OH WHAT FUN!!!!!!






The second week of April Jack and I went to the dunes with his youngest daughter Tricia, his good friends Joe, Sherry and their son Marty, his wife Melissa and 2 year old son Cole. We had a BLAST!!! We went to the Coral Pink Dunes in Utah. They are beautiful!! I have really never gone quading before so this was my first experience. I had so much fun. I have to say it was the funnest thing I have ever done in my life!! We were there from Saturday to Tuesday. When we arrived on Saturday there was about 4 inches of snow. It was cold!! Each day it got warmer and the snow melted. They told me I looked like I had been on quads before as I looked like I knew what I was doing. I did not know what I was doing! I just followed Jack for the most part knowing that he wouldn't take me somewhere that would be dangerous. Of course he went on some very high dunes where I wouldn't follow I would just stay on the lower part of it and have fun. By our last ride he had me to the top of one of the highest dunes there. He told me he would be totally impressed if I went down where he went down, so of course I just had to impress him so down I went!! FUN!! For the most part we had all the dunes to ourselves. Very few people were there. One lady had to be air evaced out,she broke her pelvis. I am sure it was all pretty dangerous but to me it was just fun!! When Jack and I first met he talked about how he loved to camp and quad and I said OH GREAT!!! That is not me!! Well I guess it is now!! :-) I went two days and one night without a shower. WOW!! He has definetly seen me plain Jane and he still likes me so we are good! I am ready to go again, the plan is to do it again in September. I cannot wait! I am sure the fastest I went was 30 to 35 miles per mile but it felt like I was going at least 70! I am looking forward to doing things like this with Jack, what a great way to help build a relationship, doing things together that we love! Jack I love you! Thank you for showing me that I can have fun if I will just let go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment