Friday, April 1, 2011

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

In the middle of February I started talking to a nice man on ldsplanet.com. For the first few days we talked just a little bit in messages. I decided that I would like to talk to him on the phone. So the forward person that I can be, I asked him if he would like to talk on the phone and his reply was, Not right now ok? Well, impatient me wrote him the next day and said, here is my number, call me if you decide you would like to! HAHA 30 minutes later my phone rings, it was him. Jack and I talked for 2 hours, he told his kids this, BABYIMAWANTYOU (my username) from LDSPLANET.COM is kinda aggresive, I don't know about her, I think I might delete her. The next night he calls, we talk for 2 more hours, The next night he calls we talked for 3 hours. The next night, Friday night, he calls and we talk for 4 hours. We decided we would like to meet. When he hung up he told his kids, I am going to meet her!! His son-in-law says, Oh my gosh!! You want to meet BABYIMAWANTYOU??!!! Isn't she kind of too agressive for you? He said, Yes she is but I think I like it!! We met Saturday after talking just 4 times on the phone. Jack took me out to dinner and to a movie, we saw a great love story!! We had so much fun together!!! I liked this man on the phone and then when I opened the door he had me at Hello!! He is adorable to me, He is 6'2" and I love it!! A TALL man, I have always wished for a tall man, it took me to man #3, but I got him!! ;-) He said he fell for me on Sunday as he sat in church with me and loved every minute of it. He loves my smile, he tells me I am pretty and he likes my laugh and how we make each other laugh. I love his personality and his great sense of humor! We just click, we feed off of each others sense of humors and it is so much fun!! I love the kind of dad that he is to his kids, so far he treats my kids so kindly and with much respect. He is very kind to me and treats me with respect. He likes my cooking, uh oh! I better start liking to cook again!! So far I have met his 2 daughters and am going to meet his son real soon I hope. Yes I think BABYIMAWANTYOU and ARIZONA54 are falling in love!

2 comments: