Thursday, July 7, 2011

High High on the mountain, actually TOO High!!








On Tuesday Jack and I went on a fun date to Mingus Mountain and looked down on the Verde Valley, it was beautiful! I have a huge fear of heights and the last time I drove to Jerome I told myself that I would never go there again because it made me sick to my stomach because of my height issues and the cliffs are so majorly scarey!! I am glad that I went and tried it again, I told Jack if we were to fall off the road no one would ever find us in all of those trees and bushes! He assured me he was a "professional" driver, haha!! He thinks he is!! ;-) He did go slow for me, and did a fine fine job. Going home was much better,we were up against the mountain and it was dark so I couldn't see those dangerous cliffs. We had dinner at Grapes in Jerome, it was really good! Jack said his salad was the best he has ever had, which is really different for him he usually says every thing he eats out is just OK. We were all shocked when he said "it was super good"! It was a fun drive, I had to put my jacket on in July! NICE!! On top of Mingus there is a spot where hangliders can take off from, it is just gorgeous! Jack enjoyed scaring me by walking out on it. It was a great evening, we really enjoyed ourselves. We are falling more and more in love each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment