Thursday, July 14, 2011

Its been 2 days since I came home from Prescott. I miss Jack like crazy. I will be so happy when we can be together all the time. We both care about each other very much and enjoy each others company. Tonight he told me,"I could use a hug right now" I felt the same. I love visiting with him. He is going to the Cinders on Saturday with Joe to ride quads. I hope he is safe, I am sure he will be, he is a very safe "quader" is that a word? ;-) Jessica, Tommy and Carlee came over for dinner tonight, I sure enjoy their company. I am getting so excited for the birth of their baby boy!! 11 1/2 weeks to go. It will go fast. They are still deciding on a name. I wonder if Jessica will get her Dallas, I think she will!! She has wanted to name one of her sons Dallas since she was a young girl. I sure enjoy Carlee, she talks so much and says such cute things. She is a beautiful little 3 year old. Her mommy and daddy are taking her to see Whinnie The Pooh tomorrow, she is so excited to see it. Farrah took her first plane trip today. They went on their yearly trip to Michigan to Lindseys grandpas lake house. All four of my kids were here yesterday visiting, I love it when they are all here together. Nathan makes fun of me, he knows that I will post this. I love hearing my kids visit and laugh together. We have a skunk that is living under our shed out back, I am hoping it decides to "move" real soon. We definetly live in the country, Tuesday when I drove in, Arlenes donkey was in the driveway on the loose. She said she was exhausted by time she got her back into the fence. Mathew loves his DONKEEEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment