Thursday, July 28, 2011

I love my grandbabies!!






I have had a fun week with 3 of my granddaughters, Carlee, Courtney and Farrah. Farrah has started crawling this month and has started enjoying table food. When you eat in front of her you really get the "eye". She knows it is good and she wants some!! Jessica bought Carlee some new toys that she has been enjoying. She had fun making her mommy pretty. Carlee spent the night with me on Tuesday night because Jessica had an early doctors appointment. Baby boy Johnson is doing great! I have to share this story on here so that I don't forget it, it was very funny! Carlee (age 3): Grandma my bottom is sore. Me: Are you okay Carlee? Carlee: Opps your sheets are gross now! She has such a cute sense of humor for being 3. Courtney spent the night on Wednesday, we had a lot of fun together. We went birthday shopping, so she got her gift 3 weeks early. She is a Justin Beiber fan. She has a cute little voice when she sings. Today before she left we watched Jessica and Tommy's wedding video. She saw her Papa in the video and it made her cry so she got a big hug from grandma from Papa. Courtney has a lot of energy, she is definetly her daddy's daughter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment